The Theorem Complete is designed for the dedicated rider. Scooters are built off the deck, and this setup features a simplified version of Tilt’s innovative Theory Deck. Features include soft Metra grips, medium grit griptape, oversized aluminum handlebars, a flex fender, and custom Tilt hardware throughout.
If you want to customize your setup over time, you'll be stoked to hear that this scooter is compatible with numerous wheel sizes and all of Tilt's Stage III collection. Whether you're just starting or upgrading from your current setup, the Theorem Complete is your best option to progress both your setup and your riding.
Suitable for riders between 170cm and 185cm, depending on their preference for shorter or taller bars.
- Weight: 4037g.
- Overall Height: 93cm
- Handlebar Size: 560mm (W) x 670mm (H)
- Deck Size: 6.0 x 22.0"
- Wheel Size: 30 x 120 mm
- Handlebar Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Deck Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Dropouts: Welded
- Fender: Adjustable flex
- Grips: Metra
- Griptape Grit: No. 60 Medium
- Handlebars: Oversized 1⅜"
- Compression Washer: M8
- Compression Thread: M8
- Compression Bolt: M8
- Clamp Bolts: M8
- Headset: 1-⅛" Integrated
- Fork: 6.0" Threadless steertube
- Fork Axle: F5 Axle x 30mm Length
- Deck Axle: M8 x 54.0mm Length
- Wheel Spacers: M8 x 3.0mm Length
- Wheel Bearings: 608
- Wheels: 24 x 110 - 30 x 120